Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY big impact wall art

I have been looking for ideas for some easy and quick art project to hang in my Living Room.  Here are a couple that I will definitely try.  Anyone want to try them with me?


This first one is a Paint Chip Masaic Art piece, by Hope Studios. They have a great tutorial on their site for this project.  I love the look... and the price.  Looks like it is VERY easy to make as well... might not even need hubby's help with this one :)


The next one, is a Pottery Barn inspired piece.  I have been wanting a similar wall hanging from Pottery Barn for a while now...  I don't think they carry it any longer, but the price tag was $600, I believe.  I was SO excited when I found this tutorial by The Polka Dot Umbrella.  I will most definitely try to recreate this.  However, I will absolutely have to recruit my wonderful husband to help me with the construction.  Talk about big impact, though...  This piece measures 47"x47".

No comments:

Post a Comment